1. LEGAL NOTICE, INFORMATION AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice and information (hereinafter, the “Legal Notice”) governs the use of the web service of the Internet “www.vitassay.com” that Vitassay Healthcare, S.L.U. available to Internet users.
Vitassay Healthcare, S.L.U. has established in Parque Tecnológico Walqa N-300 Km.566, Huesca, Spain, with CIF number B-22401343 and registered at the Registry of Huesca.
The use of the website gives the status of user (hereinafter the “User”) and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every provision of this Legal Notice as published by Vitassay Healthcare, S.L.U. at the very moment when the user accesses the portal.
Through this website, Vitassay Healthcare, S.L.U. provides users access to information published therein.
3. FREE ADMISSION
Access to the contents of this website is free for all users.
4. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Last update: May 21th, 2018
Vitassay Healthcare, S.L.U. guarantees the use of information relating to personal data collected in case of orders, requiring information or any other question related to the working of the company. The protection of personal data is in line with the organic personal data protection law 15/1999, for which your personal data will be incorporated into a file registered with the Data Protection Agency. Some cookies may be activated when collecting user’s data.
The collection of personal data shall be part of a file maintained by Vitassay Healthcare, S.L.U., intended to manage and give response to questions by means of electronic mail. All citizens will have rights under the Organic law 15/1999, against Vitassay Healthcare, S.L.U. located in Parque Tecnológico Walqa N-300 Km566, Huesca, Spain. Your personal data shall not be released for any other purpose except for those obliged by law.
Moreover, please be informed that according with current law on Personal Data Protection, all levels of security have been adopted to safeguard personal data and information collected in the files maintained by Vitassay Healthcare, S.L.U.
Moreover, according to the LSSI, the undersigned consents to Vitassay Healthcare, S.L.U. to send information in the future by means of electronic mail about the services of the company being of interest. You may cancel your permission to use and disclose your information at any time by simply informing Vitassay Healthcare, S.L.U. to the following email address email@example.com or by mail.
At Vitassay Healthcare, S.L.U. we value your privacy and strive to make our policies clear and transparent to everyone.
Data Protection Officer (DPO):
- Data Protection Officer (DPO): Vitassay Healthcare, S.L.U.
- Brand name: CVitassay Healthcare, S.L.U.
- Tax Identification Number (TIN): B22401343
- Address: Parque Tecnológico Walqa. N-330 Km.566; 22197 Huesca (Spain)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business activity: Manufacture of in vitro tests for the diagnosis of infectious diseases.
For the processing of personal data of the users of our website and social networks, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Where do we get your data from?
- Any of the forms included in this Vitassay Healthcare, S.L.U. website.
- Specific requests in social networks.
- Registrations forms as new client.
- Satisfaction form of the use of our products.
- Business cards shared through the sales team.
- Relations established in trade fairs and exhibitions.
What are your rights when you provide us your personal data?
Any person has the right to access, modify and cancel personal data that Vitassay Healthcare, S.L.U. collects.
- Personal data concerning the interested party.
- Modification, rectification and cancellation of the personal data.
- Request limitation of your data processing information.
- Opposition of the data.
- Ask about the portability of the data migration (only, from manager to manager when technically possible).
- We will keep you updated with any change in the use of your data, or about the purpose of its use. We will not do anything without your consent.
What are our purposes by using your personal data?
By providing us the required data through the different supports mentioned above, the user gives his consent for his information to be collected, used and managed by Vitassay Healthcare, S.L.U. only as described in this Legal Notice.
We will use your personal data to inform you about:
- Latest commercial news (launch of new products, notice of any changes that affect our products and services, etc).
- Participation in events, trade fairs and congresses.
- Corporate and institutional notifications about the company.
- Any topic we might consider of interest to keep building strong relationships between Vitassay Healthcare, S.L.U. and our customers and contacts.
Vitassay Healthcare, S.L.U. does not sell, rent or give personal data that can identify the user or do so in the future, to third parties without the consent of the parties involved.
However, collaborations with other professionals can be carried out. In such occasions consent from users will be required keeping updated about the identity and purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
How long we will keep your data?
Informed consent will be required on a legal basis.
Personal data will be preserved:
- While business relationship last.
- Until the interested party request cancellation.
- Period from last confirmation of interest: 1 year.
Who are the recipients to whom the data are disclosed?
- Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to assist Vitassay Healthcare, S.L.U. to analyse the use made by the users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of www.vitassay.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on the servers in the United States.
5. ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
The accuracy of the information provided on the website is supported by Vitassay Healthcare, S.L.U., who is responsible for updating.
User guarantees and will be liable for the certainty, truthfulness, exactness, validity and legitimacy of the personal data shared with Vitassay Healthcare, S.L.U.
This site does not offer content that could be harmful or that might undermine the protection of children. In any case, minors must obtain permission from their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be responsible for all acts performed by children in their care.
7. OBLIGATION TO MAKE GOOD USE OF THE WEBSITE
The User agrees to use the Website in accordance with the law, this Legal Notice and morality and generally accepted principles of morality and public order.
To this end, the User shall not use the site’s content for purposes that are illegal, forbidden in this legal notice, prejudicial to the rights and interests of others, or in any way damage, disable, overburden, impair the site, equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content (hacking) related to this environment, other users or anyone on the Internet (hardware and software).
Also, the User agrees to use the content available to users in the Portal, which is understood, but are not limited to, text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual and audio content, as well as graphic design and source code (hereinafter, the “Content”) in accordance with the law and other notices, use regulations and instructions made known, as well as moral and good generally accepted customs and public order, and in particular, you agree not to:
(A) reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the Content, unless you have permission of the copyright holder or it is legally permitted;
(B) delete, manipulate or in any way alter the copyright and other identifying data of the reserved rights of Vitassay Healthcare, S.L.U.
The User shall not obtain or attempt to obtain the content using means or procedures other than that, as the case may have been made available for this purpose or have indicated to this effect on web pages where find the contents or, in general, which are used on the Internet for this purpose provided they do not pose a risk of damage or misuse of the website, the Services and / or the Content.
In addition, the User agrees not to:
(I) collect data for advertising purposes and to transmit any kind of publicity and communications for the purpose of sale or other commercial without any prior request or consent;
(II) sending any unsolicited messages or other previously consented to a plurality of persons;
(III) send chain letters or unsolicited electronic prior consent;
8. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
Vitassay Healthcare, S.L.U. does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the website. Does not guarantee the usefulness of the website to perform any specific activity, nor its infallibility.
Thus, Vitassay Healthcare, S.L.U. excludes to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind that may result from the lack of access to the site.
On the other hand, does not guarantee the privacy and security of the use of the Site and the Services and, in particular, does not guarantee that unauthorized third parties may be aware of the nature, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of use that users make this website.
9. LACK OF CONTROL IN THE USE
Vitassay Healthcare, S.L.U. has no obligation and does not control the use that Users of the web site and its contents. Nor has the obligation to check and verify the identity of users.
10. WITHDRAWAL AND SUSPENSION OF SITE
Vitassay Healthcare, S.L.U. may withdraw or suspend at any time without prior notice showing content on this website.
11. APPLICABLE LAW
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its clauses by Spanish law.
For any suggestions or proposals please contact Vitassay Healthcare, S.L.U. through the channels provided in the Contact herein.
Vitassay Healthcare, S.L.U. reserves the right to modify these regulations to get adapted to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry performances. In such assumptions, Vitassay Healthcare, S.L.U. through his website will advertise in advance those modifications.
12. Cookies Policy
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, cookies can be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on your hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum space of memory and not damaging the computer. The cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and allow or prevent the security settings in temporary or stored cookies.
Without consent-through activation of cookies in your browser, Vitassay Healthcare, S.L.U. will not link in cookies stored data with personal data provided at the time of acceptance.
What types of cookies are used?
– Technical Cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services as, for example, control traffic and data communication, session identification, access to restricted areas, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features, while browsing the content store broadcasting or sound or video content sharing through social networks.
– Cookies Customization: those that allow users to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria as would be the language, the type of browser, etc.
– Analysis Cookies: These are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered.
– Third party cookies: Vitassay Healthcare, S.L.U. website can use third-party services on behalf of Vitassay Healthcare, S.L.U., to collect information for statistical purposes.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer:
If you have questions about this policy of cookies, you can contact Vitassay Healthcare, S.L.U. in email@example.com